Whether you want to splurge or you’re looking to spend under $50, we have a gift recommendation for your favorite people, no matter their level of tech know-how. Shop our favorite tech gifts here!
1. Apple Watch Series 4 GPS Smartwatch Your iPhone-toting recipient will love the latest Apple Watch Series 4. The fully waterproof device has a sleeker design, a larger screen, and optional cellular connectivity among its key features. The latter allows users to take a break from their iPhone during their day. Buy Now
2. GoPro HERO7 Black Action Camera
The HERO7 Black by GoPro is a great gift for adventure and action-sports enthusiasts. It’s sleek, compact, easy to operate, and better-connected than any of its competitors. It can capture 4K video at a barely believable 60 frames per second — a tall task for any DSLR out there. Most importantly, the HERO7 Black has the best stabilization tech in its class, ensuring that all your adventures will be captured with amazing detail. Buy Now
3. Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker One of the coolest tech gifts in its price range, the all-new Amazon Echo Plus has a sleeker design and much better sound than its predecessor. The device’s Dolby-tuned hardware delivers 360-degree audio with a more robust bass, while seven built-in microphones ensure that Alexa will hear commands better than ever. The available fabric finishes for the speaker include include charcoal, sandstone, and heather gray. The speaker comes bundled with a Philips Hue smartbulb, so it’s perfect for smart home beginners. Buy Now
4. Microsoft Surface Go Windows 10 Tablet The Microsoft Surface Go is a sleek Windows 10 tablet that’s a great gift for PC users in need of an ultra compact laptop replacement. The magnesium-clad slate has a 10-inch ultra sharp touch-screen, excellent performance, and top-notch battery life for a device this compact. Its detachable keyboard and Surface Pen stylus are sold separately. Buy Now
5. Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones The Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless headphones are one of the best gifts for traveling audiophiles. They have nicely understated design and craftsmanship, superb comfort, as well as the best audio quality in the business. The headphones are also compatible with the Google Assistant. The noise-canceling cans can last up to a rather excellent 30 hours between charges. They utilize USB-C for fast charging — you can get up to 5 hours of playback after only 10 minutes of charging. There are two colors to pick from — black and silver — with both variants sporting cool gold accents. Buy Now
6. Victorinox Lexicon Hardside Frequent Flyer Smart Carry-On Suitcase The Lexicon Hardside Frequent Flyer carry-on suitcase by Victorinox is a gift every frequent traveler will love. It has a sleek design, great build quality, and flawless ergonomics. The suitcase has a single USB port with a pre-installed cable and a dedicated, zipped pocket for your favorite battery pack (a battery isn’t included in the retail package). Another cool bit about the suitcase is the included SIM card pin, which allows international travelers to easily change their carrier when abroad. There are two stylish colors to pick from — titanium and black. Buy Now
7. Xbox One X Gaming Console The Xbox One X is a great gift for anyone who’s even remotely interested in video games. It’s the most powerful gaming console available today, capable of delivering today’s hottest video games in 4K resolution and HDR at an eye-popping 60 frames per second. The console also features a 4K Blu-Ray player, as well as the ability to stream high-resolution content from today’s popular streaming services. Buy Now
8. Pad & Quill Wooden Rollerball Pen
The wooden rollerball pen by Pad & Quill is the exact opposite of a tech product. Handcrafted using reclaimed wood and chrome-plated metal, the writing instrument will help someone you care about take a break from a screen and a stylus in the best possible way.
There are two wood finishes to pick from — walnut and cherry. Each pen comes with a beautiful leather case. To make it a complete set, consider pairing the pen with a Pad & Quill journal notebook. Buy Now
9. Pioneer Rayz Plus Noise-Canceling Earbuds The Pioneer Rayz Plus are our favorite Lightning earbuds, and they’re a great gift for iPhone users. They have adaptive noise canceling, as well as a Lightning input, which allows you to charge your iPhone while you’re using them.
A mobile app will let you calibrate the headset to your level of hearing, and customize its controls. Lightweight and stylish, the Rayz Plus also deliver great sound quality. Buy Now
10. Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger This sleek-looking Qi wireless charging pad by Anker is a great gift for users of a new iPhone or a compatible Android phone. One of the best options in its price range, it supports fast charging for Android smartphones, as well as the Apple iPhone family (via the recently introduced 7.5-watt output standard).
The hardware features of the accessory include a built-in cooling fan and a discreet charging indicator. We like that Anker ships the PowerWave charger with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0-compatible wall adapter. Buy Now